Monday, April 12, 2010

An Award

Chris and Jess from Park Benches and Bookends (which you really must go read; it's a wonderful blog) have given me my first award--the Honest Scrap award. Basically, I am required to list ten facts about myself and then pass the award on to ten more bloggers.

1. I am an absolute slob. I would show you pictures of my room, but then I would have to exile myself from the internet in shame. The only organized part is my books.
2. I'm a junior in high school, and very ready to be done.
3. The television in my house is over twenty years old--my mom worked for Zenith in the eighties, and neither of us particularly want to get a new one. It's one of those with the huge wooden box around the screen and no remote. It's wonderful.
4. I love coffee, but I rarely drink it.
5. When I started reading Harry Potter, I was 7. They were then and are now my favorite books.
6. I design shoes on Zazzle and do DIY/sewing stuff in my very limited free-time-in-which-I-am-not-reading-or-sleeping.
7. I don't particularly enjoy Catcher in the Rye, but it is one of my favorite books. Yes, I know this makes no sense.
8. Canned spinach is, to me, one of the most disgusting foods a person could ever put in their mouth.
9. I hate horror movies and think they are pointless.
10. I've been to Poland and Germany on a choir trip.

I hope that wasn't too terribly boring...now, on to the awards. In no particular order:

1. book lovers never go to bed alone (This isn't a book review blog, but it IS a book blog, and one of my favorites.)
2. Trixie's Tomes
3. Offkey
4. Kate's Book Blog
5. 50 Books
6. The Book Owl
7. Beth's Book Review Blog
8. Ramblings of an iDogrocker
9. Babbette's Book Blog
10. Peeking Between the Pages

1 comment:

  1. I completely know what you mean by catcher in the rye. Funny you do sewing stuff as I do also when I get free time (never)

    ReplyDelete